For XP users only!
Did you missed the good old file and program manager?
If so, I’m here to tell you how you can get them running on XP!
Program manager is like a doc launcher in Rocketdoc, quick launch bar, and pinned apps in Viglance. The good thing about program manager is that, you can add unlimited number of programs!
1. If you have the Win95/98/Win2000/Win me installation CD, insert it.
2. Find “progman.exe” in the CD directery.
3. Coppy it where ever you want on your HDD.
4. Now add your favorite programs to the launch window and you’re done!
File manager is like a slimmed-down version of Windows Explorer. It can only view lists, not tiles and icons like Windows Explorer, and it can’t show task pain on the left side.
1. If you have Win98/NT4/95/Win me installation CD, insert it.
2. Find “winfile.exe”.
3. Coppy it anywhere.
4. You’re done!
Don’t forget to remove your installation CD after you had complete above steps.
If you had followed my steps correctly, you will have got back your good old program and file manager on your XP!
Note; will not work on Vista and Win7, Server 2008/2008R2, and 64-bit systems! May also work on Server 2003/WinXP MCE, and Win2000.